How to install Dead Island RELOADED version with COOP play
Download links to everything you need will be in the description First download the game files from my other video www.youtube.com or get it from somewhere else, but make sure its the RELOADED version Next mount the ISO file with daemon tools or something similar, run the “steambackup2.exe” as Administrator and pick where you want it installed Next go back to the mounted ISO and copy the contents of the “Crack” folder to where ever you installed the game Crack Files Download: linksafe.me Now run “Dead Island Crack Files Extractor.exe” and click on UPDATE 1 and copy the contents of that directory to where you installed the game, repeat this for for the UPDATE 2 Almost finished, go here cs.rin.ru and download “SmartSteam” and put it in your steam folder (i have this down already and i made a desktop shortcut for it) Now run Smartsteam and log in (i suggest making a new steam account and not using your own) Go back to where you installed the game and run the “DeadIslandGame.exe” as Administrator (if you are running the game for the first and use 2 monitors please turn one off, WindowsKey + P and select just the one) Once you get the game going just play through the prologue and after that hit “ESC” and you should see “gamelobby” in there, you can pick who you want to join. Remember you can only join players who are at the same chapter as you or those on a lower chapter, like if you are at chapter 5 you can play with players who are at anything from 1-5 but not anyone who is …
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Are you unable to install greasemonkey scripts on the latest version of firefox too?
- A Short Film from Red Dead Redemption – Extended Version
- I upgraded my operating system from Vista to Windows 7, but when I play GTA IV, it can’t find the file version?
- Hammer No More The Fingers – “Fall Down, Play Dead”
- Q&A: If you were Spider-Man (movie version) would you make a cloth black suit (Venom’s dead) & rotate between suits?